OK, little late announcing this - work getting in the way and all that.. Anyway, En Passant snatched the Best Film award at this year's Blender Conference, and took away this awesome monkey statue. Big thanks to all who voted for Leilah's descent into the night.
Meanwhile, progress on Adventure Creator has been rapid - the Unity community have been great in offering advice and suggestions, and I've been releasing nearly one update a week! Here are some of the latest features to be added:
- Ability for 2D and 2.5D games, as well as 3D
- Support for both Unity's own 2D framework and the popular 2D Toolkit
- A powerful and easy-to-use interface designer
- Touch-screen support for iOS and Android devices
- Many, many interface options
And more on the way. I've also been busy making video tutorials, which are a good way of seeing how it all works before grabbing it.